This is a light and crispy pizza dough that is super easy to prepare.
Rating: Nom Nom Nom
- 2 tsp Dry Yeast
- 1/2 c. Warm Water
- 1 c. Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 c. Bread Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
1. Melt the yeast with the warm water until the yeast is no longer in clumps.
2. Add the yogurt and flour to your bowl or mixer.
3. Mix them together and simultaniously add salt. (Prevents salt from killing yeast)
4. Dough should not stick to the sides of the bowl, if it does add more flour until it doesn’t.
5. Remove dough from bowl and pour olive oil in-spread it all over the sides of the bowl.
6. Place the dough back in the bowl and place a clean towel on top.
7. Allow the dough to rise for about 20 minutes in a warm area of your kitchen (I use the stove top).
8. Oil your pizza pan and go for it! (Stoneware is best for baking pizzas).